- This event has passed.
Habitat for Humanity Informational Meeting | 9/18/19
September 18, 2019, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Tired of Renting?
Mortgage payments are often less than current rent. The next Habitat for Humanity Information Meeting is 6PM–8PM, Wednesday, September 18 in the Basement Conference Room at the Kokomo Public Library (220 N. Union St., Kokomo).
This is for people interested in becoming homeowners. This is the first step in becoming a part of the Habitat Homeownership Program.
The essential criteria for becoming a Habitat Partner Family include:
- Need for adequate shelter
- Ability to pay for the Habitat home
- Willingness to partner and participate with building your home
- We are looking for low-income working families with a gross monthly income of at least $1,400 per month. (Detailed income charts can be found at habitatkokomo.com.)
Some of the benefits of partnering with Habitat for Humanity include:
- Cost of home below appraised value
- Input into home design and interior choices
- Support/advocacy program
Applications will be handed out at the meeting. No RSVP needed. For more information call Katie at (765) 452-2185.