In the latest Cross Examined podcast, medical doctor Dr. Dan Eichenberger joins Dr. Frank Turek to describe his research and firsthand experience with COVID-19.
Here’s some of the questions and issues Frank and Dr. Dan discuss:
- Why is the media not reporting the death rate?
- What is the death rate?
- How contagious is this compared to other viruses?
- You’re treating a coronavirus patient right now. What drugs are working?
- We hear a lot about flattening the curve. Explain what that is, and will we be successful?
- California Governor Gavin Newsom thinks 25 million in his state of 40 million will get infected. Is that reasonable?
- We hear we have fewer hospital beds than in Europe. How does that give the wrong impression?
- Why is Korea beyond the problem but Italy still has it?
- What do you think will happen in the US with the infection rate in the coming months?
- What is your advice to the Christians and non-Christians listening to this?
For all of the Cross Examined podcasts, visit crossexamined.org!