Tuesday, November 8th is right around the corner! One quick way to compare the candidates is with Advance America’s nonpartisan voter’s guide. Since these guides are nonpartisan, you can order a stack and share them at your church.
This guide shows the results of surveys sent to candidates in state and congressional legislative races.
Candidates were asked about the following topics:
- Protecting current freedom for churches and ministries
- Continued protection for churches and their ministries from taxation
- Protecting girls in the public schools by keeping biological boys out of girls’ restrooms and girls’ locker rooms in the public schools
- Protecting women and girls by keeping biological men (including rapists and child molesters) out of women’s restrooms and women’s locker rooms in department stores, restaurants, fitness facilities, public pools, etc.
- Protecting religious freedom for individuals who believe marriage is only to be between one man and one woman
- Pro-life position
- Protecting continued freedom for private and home schools
- Continued school choice freedom to help parents choose the best school for their child
Get your copy
“It’s the attorney general’s responsibility to preserve and protect and defend the Constitution, and preserve and protect and defend the people of this state. We will fight federal overreach at every level. I want Indiana to be the pinnacle of what America is about, and I’ll work hard to protect that.” — Curtis Hill
Meet Curtis Hill in person at the Howard County Republican Party Elephant Stampede, Tuesday, October 25. Doors open at 5:30PM at the Elite Banquet & Conference Center (2820 S. Lafountain St., Kokomo, IN). The cost is $25, and dress is casual.
RSVP as soon as possible to Craig Dunn by calling (765) 457-1134 or emailing chairman(at)howardcountyrepublicans.org.
Learn more about Curtis Hill, the man and his mission, at www.curtishillforindiana.com.
The Cruz Crew Strike Force is mobilizing. Be part of it. Senator Cruz and the campaign still need your help. You can still make a difference and share in the excitement of volunteering with other members of the Cruz Crew and enjoy the fellowship that so inspired over 2,000 of your fellow patriots.
The Strike Force will be coming to Indiana between April 22 and May 4. If you are able to cover your own travel, please join us in Indiana. We are looking for volunteers who can come for at least three days. We need as many volunteers to deploy into Indiana to embody the grassroots spirit that made this country great.
In Indianapolis, Camp Cruz will be located at a local Christian Camp–a true “Camp” Cruz. Lodging will be in large dorm rooms with bunk beds. Volunteers will need to bring their own towels, pillow, and sheets and blankets for a twin size bed (or sleeping bag). There will be a dorm for both men and the women.
To sign up, visit www.tedcruz.org/l/strike-force-indiana.